How Do I Select A Doctor For A Second Opinion?

There are several sources available:

  • You may ask your primary care physician to suggest a doctor.
  • You may ask friends or family for suggestions.
  • Your insurance company may be able to supply the necessary information.
  • Your doctor (gynecologist) may give you the names of some doctors from whom you may get a second opinion.